Team-Building PDU Workshop (3 PDUs)
Project and Corporate Team Building
Presentation and Anxiety Workshop
Present Yourself Series
Present Yourself - 2-Day Course
Present Yourself and Fundamental BMV series
Register Here: TeamBuilding
- How about we shake things up a bit? You'll get out of your comfort zone while working as a team through professional improvisation and acting team-building activities. Not only will the office run more smoothly and effectively, but that spark of fun energy will make its way back into the team!
- This course is primarily designed for professionals who work in team environments. Perfect for Project Managers, Agile PM’s, Scrum Masters, and People Managers
- Aluna Theatre Address: 1 Wiltshire Ave #124, Toronto, ON M6N 2V7 Nov 19, from 1 - 4pm. PDU submission information will be provided upon completion of the course. 3 PDU.
Register Here: Presentation Anxiety
- Anxiety can be downright awful, but what if anxiety could be used positively? We use improvisation and acting principles to help you not only ease your anxiety but also learn to use it positively. From breathing to eye contact exercises, relaxation techniques and practical skills to help you be more confident. We guarantee a safe, warm and fun environment. We have two instructors on site at all times and work at your pace, adapting as we go.
- This course is for anyone and everyone! Please note it is not a therapeutic course. However, people have found benefits from this approach in their every day live as well as their professional goals.
- Aluna Theatre Address: 1 Wiltshire Ave #124, Toronto, ON M6N 2V7 Three Fridays: Nov 18, 25 and Dec 2nd at 6:30pm. You can come and go as you need.
Register Here: Present Yourself
- Want to confidently speak in front of any audience size...from 1000 to 1? You will learn how to establish a confident presence, to be heard and connect with others authentically. We use professional acting training and sound improvisation principles to not only create a fun environment, but ensure you will learn skills you can apply right away.
- This course is perfect for anyone wishing to improve their soft skills, looking to ace an interview or bringing more presence in the workplace. We tailor to your needs, this course is designed to have two instructors at all times, and small class sizes. Professionals and students welcome!
- Aluna Theatre Address: 1 Wiltshire Ave #124, Toronto, ON M6N 2V7 2 - Day Workshop from 1 - 4 pm PDU's available upon request.
“Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak; courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen.”